Friday 22 March 2024

Jimbo: The Thinking Barbarian - 20. One Way Ticket to Midnight (Part 1)!

Many are the tales of Jimbo: Hyperbolean, warrior-philosopher, impossible man. The few that have been rendered for your entertainment are the tip of the iceberg, and so many are now lost to the record, in codices consumed by flame and tablets sundered by the hand of mad despots and vandals now forgotten. As my life slips from me, my Nahuatl fails me, and the translation grows wearisome. Yet this climactic story must be told, in as many parts as it will take me. Some will say that it was all a fever dream; the dying delirium of a boy who never left his head. When I am gone, it will be you alone who carry on the flame. Now read of high adventure, deeds of glory, and the thunderous peal of fate.

Theme: Woman and Man - Ween

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment