Friday 11 March 2016

What ever happened to hitchhikers?

It seems like a lot of people hitchhiked in old movies and in the 1950s and 60s. Why did this lost enterprise so suddenly vanish from the world? Was it because all hitchhikers are either murderers or are murdered? If you ever heard a story about a hitchhiker they always end up dead or murder someone else. What if a murdering hitchhiker hitched a ride with a hitchhiker murderer? Who would strike first? I don't know. Everyone from old times had a hitchhiking story, especially hippy girls. How fucking dangerous can everything be if pot smoking young girls in ankle skirts got into strangers' cars on a regular basis? I say you're all too goddamn scared of nothing. I'm going to hitchhike all the way home in place of a commute and save a fortune. I miss the days of Kerouac and Charles Manson. I can guarantee that I could dance on hot coals juggling knives and be fine, I don't think anything is going to happen. I remain unconvinced that death is anything that ever really happens. I know because I had a little rabbit when I was eleven and it's been at the same farm for eighteen years now. They don't allow visitors. I don't think that's fair. I say the lack of death in our lives is getting ridiculous, have you seen how many people are around? It's ludicrous and frankly, I don't wanna see any more of you assholes, cause it's getting ridiculous. I'm so busy I could sleep until a million. I'm high energy but mentally retarded. My doctor says I've got terminal ass burgers. I'm allowed to say it cause it's what's wrong with me and if you say it you're a racist. I think I've understood this. Post a comment if I'm wrong, I dare you. I wish I could hitchhike out of this life, but it could be a lot worse honestly I'm not complaining. Has anyone seen my daughter I don't remember where I put her.

No comments:

Post a Comment