Friday 1 May 2015

The new citizenship test: how worthy are YOU to live near me?

I've decided to start a new country, because all the other ones have failed. Want to join me? You'll have to take the test, because I got here first. Despite not living here before, this test will gauge your knowledge of conditions in my new country, ensuring I'll have lots of space to myself.

Can jet fuel meet steel beams?

Hitler or Gacy: who is the better painter?

Arrange these fecal titles in descending order: shitlord, poop baron, crap count, dookie duke, diarrhoea admiral.

Which is better: And Now The Legacy Begins by Dream Warriors or Junior Citizen by Poster Children?

How many crows are in a mass murder?

If a cat is bicurious, does it die twice?

Who has bigger feet: Bigfoot or two Bigfoots?

Who wants to live in my country?

What I'm saying is, 90s music is best music. #lazy #padding #update

No comments:

Post a Comment